Diana's Re-Election Campaign
Thank you for your support!
Your contributions are needed to help in getting Diana re-elected in Port Moody’s 2022 civic election. Donations will be accepted through PayPal or cheques can be directed to her mailing address.
Elections BC has implemented new financial regulations for municipal campaigning. Companies, organizations and unions are ineligible to donate to municipal campaigns. If you wish to make an anonymous donation, it must be less than $50. An individual can contribute up to $1,200 to Diana’s campaign either through one large donation or a number of smaller ones.
Diana appreciates every donation to support her campaign. Funds collected will help pay for printing brochures, getting new signage and engaging with Port Moody residents.
By donating to Diana’s campaign, you understand that:
- Eligible donors must be BC residents and Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- There is no age requirement to be an eligible donor.
- Individual campaign donation maximum is $1,200 per person.
- Donations under $50 can be anonymous, anything above will be declared
- All campaign donations are personal donations.
- Donations from any company or organization are ineligible and will be returned.
- No tax receipts are available through municipal campaigns.
Donations can be made through PayPal - Click button below
Or mailed to the campaign at:
#40 - 795 Noons Creek Drive,
Port Moody, BC
Add your name to my mail list to stay informed about community events, my campaign trail, and more!